Liaquat Verjee is a specialist Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon. He holds degrees in medicine, surgery and psychology from Guys, Kings & St. Thomas’ Hospitals Medical School (GKT) and following broad general surgical training he was admitted as a Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of England (MRCS). He then specialised in Plastic surgery, gaining extensive experience in some of the UK’s highly prestigious surgical units in London and Chelmsford, culminating in Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England FRCS(Plast).
Liaquat is fellowship trained in Cosmetic surgery and worked closely with Nick Percival, one of the most renowned and respected cosmetic surgeons in the UK. Liaquat has also worked with several other nationally and internationally recognised experts in plastic surgery. His clinical practice is now primarily focused on cosmetic breast surgery, body contouring, facial aesthetics and rejuvenation.
In line with his interest in cosmetic breast surgery, Liaquat is also fellowship trained in microsurgery and has significant experience in post-cancer breast reconstruction. He worked in the NHS as a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon for two years, at the renowned St. Andrews Centre for Plastic Surgery & Burns in Chelmsford. In this busy practice he undertook breast reconstruction, upper & lower limb reconstruction, skin cancer surgery and general plastic surgery.
In addition to his clinical career, Liaquat is also an established academic. He was awarded a PhD from Imperial College London in 2010 and subsequently appointed Clinical Academic Lecturer in Plastic Surgery. He has been a regular speaker at national and international conferences, won numerous prizes and competitive grants, and published papers in both clinical and high impact scientific journals. His research has generated prestigious funding from The Scar Free Foundation, British Society for Surgery of the Hand, The Academy of Medical Sciences, and formed the basis of clinical trials currently being conducted at Oxford University.
• Breast augmentation, mastopexy (uplift), reduction
• Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction (vaser), and body contouring
• Blepharoplasty (upper and lower eyelids)
• Face, neck and brow lift, lip lift
• Otoplasty (prominent ear correction), earlobe surgery
• Lipofilling (fat grafting to treat facial/breast/body contour defects)
• Skin cancer treatment (including reconstruction with skin grafts & local flaps)
• Mole removal and scar revision
• CO2 laser skin resurfacing – facial rejuvenation and Madonna eyelift
Professional memberships include:
• Registered on the GMC specialist register for Plastic Surgery
• Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
• A full member of the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (BAPRAS)
We offer a no obligation consultation so why not fill in our appointment form and get expert advice on all your cosmetic needs.Book Now
Cosmetic Surgery Partners are one of the UK's leading cosmetic surgery practices and we specialise in a wide range of cosmetic procedures.Read More
Cosmetic Surgery Partners,
The London Welbeck Hospital,
27 Welbeck Street,
0207 486 6778